We take responsibility for the impact our operations have on the environment and society, and maintain a safe workplace for our employees.
COMMITTED TO AN EFFECTIVE & SUSTAINABLE QUALITY SYSTEM
At VETA, we have a responsibility to ensure that our customers receive the right quality at the right time. In order to sustain our vision and to safeguard a credible and consistent outcome to our clients, partners and stakeholders, VETA operates an integrated Quality Management System. In order to effectively monitor a series of Quality assurance systems, VETA has an in house team of International Registered Certified Auditors, 6σ Yellow Belt, supporting and updating the system.
We are well aware that wants do not get met consistently, standards do.
DAY-TO-DAY QUALITY ASSURANCE
VETA has developed the Veta Management System (VMS), a complete quality system containing a process library of all of our procedures and instructions. Our commitment to continuous assessment and improvement is backed by indicators measuring our performance in a wide range of issues. Regular internal audits and independent external audits verify that our Quality Management System conforms to industry standards attempting to continually improve upon the service that we offer.
This is achieved by:
- systematically setting quality objectives
- defining actions and supplying the resources to achieve them
- measuring many aspects of quality at various stages of the patent process
- analyzing results
- asking our users and partners community for feedback
- improving the system by means of systematic corrective and preventive actions.
VETA has earned a number of International, regional, and local certificates. External certifications safeguard the operational effectiveness of the Veta Quality System. These certifications have standardized our quality management system requirements and resulted in improved quality and overall performance.
- Our Quality System was successfully certified according to European Standard EN ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Standard.
- In February 2015 VETA received an official confirmation of its over the years developed Health & Safety system by receiving the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety standard. This demonstrates the company's commitment to occupational health and safety, as well as continuously improving the related management systems.
- VETA is accredited to the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental standard.
- VETA is certified with the OHSAS 18001, an international occupational health and safety management system.
OUR WELDING CERTIFICATIONS
The engineering and the production of light weight metal constructions require that welding requirements are met. To this extent, the qualification of welding procedures and welders/operators, is a prerequisite. One of the main objectives of the services offered, is the quality assurance of the welding works performed, our welding services are approved by the Welding Procedure Qualification Record according to EN ISO 15614-1:2004 & EN ISO 15614-2:2005.